Understanding White Rabbits
What is a White Rabbit?
A description of what it is like to use a product
- It appeals to the 5 senses
- Don’t forget to SMILE & get excited
- Ask “What are you looking for?” first so you know what to white rabbit.
- Do you have a floor preference? View preference?
Why are they so important to use?
- They allow you to sell your community and get people excited to come see it!
What is the difference between a White Rabbit and a Description?
- A description is a list
- A White Rabbit will expand on a list and tell them how you use it
- Don’t say what you don’t have, only say what you do.
- Don’t talk about something unless it is important to your prospect.
White Rabbit Examples
- My favorite part about living at The Edge is residents have access to 40+ acres of trails. I love to go for walks and runs in nature where I’m not surrounded by cars and pavement. There are also bike trails a lot of people walk their dogs on.
- I love having an onsite salon at The Lodge! It saves me time and money and who doesn’t want to feel pampered?
*** If you live onsite that is the biggest thing to use when working with a prospect because it is real life and personal. You want to move away from just reading your amenity list, make it personable.